Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Late for Christmas 2020, or Early for Christmas 2021?

 I've finally finished The Primitive Needle's "Penny Angel" from the 2009 Just Cross Stitch ornaments issue:

It's been on my to-do list since, well, 2009, so I'm quite pleased (even if I didn't actually stitch the last stitches until February). I had actually intended to omit the year to save on stitching, but once I found a frame for it I realized I should complete the design for a better fit. 

The colors aren't super Christmasy, so I'm tempted to keep it up all year. On the other hand, most of my decor consists of bright colors, so that wouldn't work, either. Maybe I'll put it in the front hallway, where I'm accumulating beige-y stitching projects.

1 comment:

  1. That is an interesting prim little angel. I agree it's not very Christmassy but would look good with similar coloured designs. Good idea for displaying your smaller projects, by colour theme.

    ReplyDelete