Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2021

A Belated Valentine

 Two consecutive quarantines knocked my schedule (and my health) for a loop, but I did manage a little stitching. Lolli and Grace's Floral Heart:

I'm loving her signature mix of bright colors, embroidery, and tiny felt details, and I plan on stitching more.

Fun with cutter quilts!


 I added buttons, bits of lace, and embroidery to the cut-outs, sewed them to backings, and stuffed them. I think I will give away the hearts to family members, but the lips are my favorite and I'm keeping them.

1 comment:

  1. What fun hearts, they are so pretty. Please use them for the Valentine Hop next year!
    The lips are great too, I can see why you wanted to keep them. I've got quite selfish with my stitching, I just share photos now LOL

    ReplyDelete