Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Squash Squad

 Sue Spargo has a new stitch-along called Squash Squad, and who am I to say no to yet another project?  It will consist of nine squares, one per week. As usual, I'm working from my stash.

No. 1, Spaghetti Squash (but that's not what spaghetti squash looks like!):

 

 No. 2, Long Island Cheese Pumpkin (I bought a real one today! On Long Island!):


I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up the whole nine weeks (remote learning is AWFUL) (not the teachers and staff, they are amazing and trying so hard), but I'll try. I do a lot of cross stitching this time of year because of all the cute ornaments, and it's nice to have an embroidery project going for variety's sake.

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous! I shall have to check out the FB page again to see all the variations.

    ReplyDelete