Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Pumpkin Patch


 These were super easy to make; the base is a styrofoam ball, with a bit of the top and bottom cut off and a hole dug into the top. Then place on a fat quarter of fabric (I used recycled sari silk) and fold it up around the ball and shove the edges in the hole. I used small pins to keep the fabric in place for extra security. Glue on a pumpkin stem (painted, perhaps) and you're done! The idea came from one of those holiday decor mags, but I don't remember the name of the person who came up with it (sorry, Ma'am!).

 One I sent to my mom, and the other joined my Pumpkin Row:

 

Have I mentioned I love fall?

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on your pumpkins. I got all muy spooky stitching out today, it will stay up until 1st December when I get the Christmas stuff out!

    ReplyDelete