Search This Blog

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Trick or Treat Blog Hop

Welcome to Jo's annual Halloween blog hop!  You are all here for a letter, and it is:

Image result for halloween letter A image

Now onto the stitchy goodness! I've already posted about Millicent, and since then I finished another #stitch9challenge project -- Prairie Schooler's witch from the 2013 Just Cross Stitch Halloween issue:
(I think I'll add a border to match similar ornaments, however.)

An Autumn cat for my mom, from Just Cross Stitch's September/October issue:

Satsuma Street's Cat-o-Lantern for me:

And another cat for me, not yet finished, by Durene Jones (from last year's Just Cross Stitch Halloween issue):
The stitches are supposed to be black, but when I opened one of my thread boxes and spied this thread (Valdani's Quiet Fall), I had to use it right away.

Hop on over to the next blog, A Patchwork of Crafts, for the next letter. Happy Halloween!

15 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! Cat-O-lantern is my fav of your Halloween Stitching. Thanks for the letter xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your witch, nice lady. Cats are great too. Thank you for the letter. Joyeux Halloween. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your Halloween stitching! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those are fun ones, well done! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the autumn cat. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking part in the Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop this year.
    I love all your cats, especially the thread you used for the Durene Jones design. I must take another look at that issue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun Halloween stitching! I really like the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness, all those cats, I love them all! The thread you changed the last cat to looks great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous stitching - thanks for the letter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely stitching, thank you for the letter, Happy Halloween 🦇

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello. I'm haunting my way through collecting letters. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pieces. I don't blame you for falling in love with that thread it's very pretty. Thanks for the letter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that's some awesome Halloween stitching! I love the autumn cat, but I think the Satsuma Street one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow the Satsuma Street is kinda terrifying - I love it. Thanks for sharing your lovely pieces x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't take part this year. I love the 3D cat. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete