Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Join the Resistance!

After making a bunch of bracelets, I'm now on a cross-stitching kick. I made this little hoop for a dear friend:
There are a number of similar patterns out there, but I wanted something smaller (that's a four-inch hoop) and easier to stitch, so I designed my own. Which is now on sale in my etsy store, should you wish to defy the First Order and join the Resistance.

For myself I made a Resistance pop culture badge, and one for Night Vale for good measure:
All hail the Glow Cloud!
I'm also stitching the awesome Bless This House -- Mos Eisley Edition sampler:

Feels good to be crafting again!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you stitching again. Love these designs.
    If/when my son get his own home I'm making him the Hive of Villainy LOL

    ReplyDelete