Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Cross Stitch Diary Part 3

 I'm way behind in showing off my stitching. As always, thanks to The Daily Stitchuation for inspiration.


 A red heart for Valentine's Day.

A Star of David for the Bar and Bat Mitzvah we went to.

An ashen cross for Ash Wednesday.

A stack of books for my February reads. 

A tooth because there were lots of dental appointments earlier in the year. 

A pi pie for Pi Day.

a Clover leaf for St. Patrick's Day.

A cross for Good Friday.

A bunny for Easter. 

Corn because I read Men of Maize

A tomato pincushion because I've been doing a lot of mending. 

A tabby cat (standard issue) for Porcupine.

Daffodil and lilac blossom for Spring. 

A drop of blood because I gave blood.

Grogu because we saw The Mandalorian and Grogu.

Frida Kahlo's eyebrows and crown of flowers because I saw the Frida and Diego exhibition at the MoMA.

A priestly collar because my brother (a priest) came to visit. 

A soccer ball for the World Cup (yay Spain! Boo Argentinian poor sportsmanship!).

 

Phew! This project is now about a year old, but I plan on continuing it until I run out of fabric. 

No comments:

Post a Comment