Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2021

Jewelry Round-Up

 These lovely beads came from Candie Cooper, and I could not resist. I stitched them up into basic earrings using brick stitch and fringe (I made so many earrings like this in the 90s).

 

The Beadshop really does have the best bead mixes. I used January's garnet mix along with bigger beads from my stash to make a bracelet inspired by Candie Cooper's recent projects.



A milagro necklace with two beaded strands, to go with a Sacred Heart resin necklace I got for Christmas from Door No. 9:

 

I also got some gorgeous agate beads from Candie Cooper, added some silver beads, and now I have a great necklace for summer:

 

More to come, if I can find the time to finish something, anything.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely jewellery. The first bracelet would also make lovely hoop earrings!

    ReplyDelete