Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

A Sampler Wrap Bracelet

 Inspired by Kate Richbourg's appearance on Beads, Baubles & Jewels, the Beadshop's project pages, and the perpetual trend for wrap bracelets, I succumbed and made my own, incorporating as many techniques as possible.

 

For the most part I was working off images rather than written instructions, so certain segments took a while to get the hang of -- the chain section in particular. I loved the look of it in the BB&J episode, but it was never explained. 

The whole point of this exercise was to work it out of my system, but now I want to make more, more, MORE! Maybe in soft neutrals, and perhaps another in rich jewel tones.

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely. I like the bright colours you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete