Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2019

Jewelry Round-Up

Tassel necklaces are trendy, so who am I to resist? I didn't have enough beads to go all the way around, though, so I'm not entirely thrilled with the result.

My husband gave me this leather wrap bracelet for Christmas:

I love the charm, but more is more so I punched some extra holes (the bracelet was also too big) and added a couple of vintage milagros, a green bead that is a tiny image of the Virgin Mary, and a quartz chip that looks like a coarse grain of salt.

I bought a kit to crochet three bangles in the best colors ever (don't look too closely at the first one I made; this kind of bead crochet took a while to get the hang of).

I love these bracelets so much I made matching earrings -- brick stitch with loops instead of the traditional fringe.

Instagram is filled with lovely spring bracelets made from a motley of pastel stones, so I made my own (although my bead stash leans more towards bright colors).

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the bracelets...love wearing them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. I need to look up bead crocheting.

    ReplyDelete