Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2017

Christmas Miscellany

"Yule Sampler" by the Primitive Sampler:

"Santa Lucia" ornament by Of Female Worth, from the 2005 Christmas Ornaments magazine:

After putting up my gingerbread and candy cane doohickeys in the kitchen, I noticed a gap that called for another gingerbread man, so I crocheted one:

I made two SuperDuo bead Christmas trees, but my mom claimed one for herself (apparently she was the only one of her friends without a fun Christmas tree pin):

Finally, a Magical Christmas Bracelet, which I extended into a bangle rather than add a clasp:

2 comments:

  1. Terrific finishes! Especially love the bangle as I enjoy wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bea! The bangle was so fun to stitch, I'm making another in different colors.

      Delete