Search This Blog

Monday, February 12, 2024

Annual Late Winter Jewelry Photo Dump

 My mom bought me a Riverstone bracelet for Christmas. It was lonely so I made two more:

Humblebeads had a cute, Spring-y necklace made with waxed linen and assorted charms and beads; I used dyed hemp cord (so rough, my poor hands) and beads and charms from my stash, making it the perfect easy project.

 

I bought this lovely Anne Choi bead decades ago and made it into a necklace that I really liked but never wore:

So I remade it as a chunky bracelet. I hadn't intended a Valentine theme but that's how it worked out; fitting, given the inscription on the bead: lux et umbra vicissim sed semper amor.


 I've been telling myself for two years to make a pair of small brass earrings to wear with brass necklaces. I finally did!



1 comment:

  1. Hello Janalyn. Neclace remake is perfect.🙌
    You have completed a beautiful bracelet.

    ReplyDelete