Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2022

My Annual Epiphany Photo Dump!

 Once all the holiday prep was over, I finally found time for stitching.

Christmas Forest and Christmas Girl by Tamar Nahir Yahai:

A second covid-themed ornament (sigh) by BeverlyStreetShop:

 Floral trees by Fabric and Ink (this was a kit to make two pink trees, but I was inspired to use green sequins for the second one):


 A kutch embroidery tree designed by Sarah Homfray for Stitch Magazine. This is a new-to-me stitch from India, and it was lots of fun to do:


Nutcracker Dancers designed by Naoko Kudo, from the December issue of Just Cross Stitch:

Santa Birdie by Bobbin and Fred, from the 2021 Just Cross Stitch Ornaments magazine:

And finally, finished in the nick of time, the indefinitely-named Applique Banner from Mollie Makes magazine:


Happy Three Kings Day!

1 comment:

  1. You have had a lovely crafty time! I do like your embroideries as well as the stitching. The little Christmas Girl is very sweet and I love the trees too.

    ReplyDelete