Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2021

A Little Leather

 While sorting through my many, many bracelets I realized I had barely any made of leather. That had to be remedied!

Coincidentally, Martha Stewart had suggestions for simple bracelets, using glued-on magnetic clasps (the print version wrote about different styles). I found some leather scraps and a charm connector, and a few minutes later I had a pair of bracelets:

But that wasn't enough. I had a string of luscious agate beads just waiting for an idea, and that idea was another ladder wrap bracelet. There were just enough beads for three wraps:

Not content to stop there, I used this technique to create another bracelet with a few colorful beads I had been hanging onto:


That should be good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment