Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Donuts Good Enough to Eat

 Mary Josephine Gigax, a member of Cellini Peyote Freaks on Facebook, showed off a beaded donut she designed, and when we all freaked out about it she graciously made the instructions available.  My results:

Mary's original design was with two or four colors spiraling in, but I had exactly two colors in all four necessary sizes -- 15, 11, 8, and 6 -- so for the other two I played around with rings of color. The pastel one came out a little wonky, unfortunately; the size 11s were a little smaller than they should have been, and the size 8s were a little inconsistent in their sizing. 

They now live in a box with all the other beaded doohickeys that I don't yet know what to do with.

1 comment:

  1. I love the spiral effect. It's interesting to see how different they look when you change the colours.

    ReplyDelete