Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2021

My Annual Last Day of Christmas Round-Up

 "Blue Christmas" by Blackwork Journey, from 2020's Ornaments mag:

"Black Cat in a Santa Hat" by the Stitcherhood, from the 2015 Ornaments mag:

 

I'm not finished with Primitive Needle's "Primitive Angel" (2009 Ornaments mag), but I hope to do so soon. I will likely omit the year above the angel to make this more likely.

 

This garland was supposed to get done before Christmas, but the white felt balls I ordered were delayed. I've alternated them with wooden balls, some painted gold.

 

I finished the last of the beaded snowflake patterns from Fusion Beads; I changed the colors to make this one look like pinecones. 

 

I love love love the look of these mason jars, and I may keep them up for a long while. I painted the walnuts gold last year, inspired by Hiddensee; the orange slices are the latest batch I made (dried in a very low oven for a very long time). Next fall I will gather more pinecones in different sizes.

I was busy!

1 comment:

  1. Love your ornaments, especially that first blackwork one. Your colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete