Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Pine Hollow

I joined another quilt-along because apparently I wasn't busy enough. Amy of Diary of a Quilter is running the Patchwork Forest Quilt-Along based on her Pine Hollow pattern. The second week's task was making the small pine trees:
I'm making a wall-hanging (somehow, I don't have a Christmas-themed one), so I only needed 11. I'm using the green and aqua prints from a fat-quarter Christmas-themed collection I picked up ages ago, along with a white snowflake fabric. Part of me wishes the greens and aquas were brighter, but I like the low volume that results. Tomorrow there's no school because of Yom Kippur, so I'm looking forward to making the medium pine trees. That, and applesauce for the kids, and maybe a pie for me. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment