Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Halloween Trick or Treat Blog Hop

 Boo! It's time for Jo's annual Halloween blog hop, and I'm here to give you the letter 

letter U

 

I didn't actually get a whole lot of cross stitching done this October (you can see what I finished in previous posts), because I decided to do the talented A.J. Pritchett's Stitchtober challenge on Instagram. I did mine as all one piece, with a fairy tale theme:

Some close-ups: 

"Summoning"

"Cursed"

"Astray"


"Overgrown" and "Concealed" (a twofer!)

"Lore"

"Influence"

"Creeping"

"Sorcery"

"Foresight"

"Brewing"

"Crowned"

"A Dark Power"

This was a fun exercise in creativity, and it was nice to do a little embroidery for a change.

On to the next stop! Which is An Arizona Stitcher. Happy Halloween!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely piece! And perfect for the Hop. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I particularly like lore (books I do like books) and of course dark power, a dragon always love a dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that’s impressive! Very clever interpretation and excellent stitching. A great inspiration. Thank you, and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun piece! I especially love those bullion pumpkins! Really nicely done and a great way to spread the creativity through the month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an interesting work, love the stitched roses and pumpkins, nice tiny book too. Thanks for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes d'Halloween. Amitiés. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the way you made this project. A great way to group together lots of small pieces. My bullions never look as smooth as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I love your piece! It just screams witchery! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking part in the Halloween Blog Hop this year. I love that piece, such a clever idea and a great way to complete all the prompts. I really like the dragon too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, these are amazing! I really love the pumpkins, but overgrown and concealed looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your stitching is so creative! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your letter, that's a great project, I love your pumpkin patch. Happy Halloween 🎃

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a really cool piece, super creative, I love it! Thanks for the letter.

    ReplyDelete